Mandatory notification under Article 13 DS-GVO (=GDPR) for applicants
§ 1 A person responsible according to Art. 4 clause 7, DS-GVO is:
NBZ-Nano-Bioanalytik-Zentrum Münster GmbH
Telefon: +49 (0)251 / 384503-30
If you would like to receive further information on the subject of data protection and about our handling of your personal data as well as regarding your rights, please use the above mentioned contact opportunities:
§ 2 Your rights
You have with respect to us the following rights regarding the relevant personal data:
- Right to obtain information
- Right to correction or deletion,
- Right to limiting the processing,
- Right to objection against the processing,
- Right to data portability.
In addition, you have the right to file a complaint at a data protection authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Withdrawal of a consent
If you have given consent for processing of your data, you can withdraw it at any time. Such a withdrawal has an effect on the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have made it known to us. The withdrawal can be sent to us by using the contact information provided above.
§ 4 Objection against the processing of your data
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data insofar as we base the processing on a balancing of interests or if the processing of data is necessary for fulfilling a specific function which is in the public interest or is conducted on behalf of the Law, and has been transferred to ourselves. When using such an objection, we ask you to specify the grounds why we should not process your personal data in the way as we do it. In the case of your substantiated objection, we check the factual situation and start or adapt the data processing correspondingly, unless we can prove the existence of mandatory legitimate grounds for the processing, which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms of action, or when the processing serves for the assertion, exercising or defending of legal claims. You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for direct advertising purposes. When you object to the processing of your personal data for direct advertising purposes, we will not use your personal data for these purposes anymore. You can inform us about your objection by using the contact data provided above.
§ 5 Purposes of processing
(1) We process your personal data primarily for purposes of our decision-making concerning the setting-up of a contract of employment and in order to protect our justified interests in connection with the processing of personal data. In this connection, the legal basis for processing will normally be §26, paragraph 1, clause 1, German data protection regulations, and Article 6, paragraph 1, clause (f), GDPR.
(2) To the extent that we base ourselves, in the processing of your personal data, on Article 6, paragraph 1, clause (f), GDPR, we have a justified interest in defending ourselves against claims arising due to the decline of an application.
§ 6 Recipients
The recipients of personal data may be: tax consultants/auditors, banks and IT service providers.
§ 7 Duration of storage
After the termination of an application procedure, your data is restricted with regard to further processing, and will be deleted/destroyed no later than within the following 6 months, or your application documents will be handed back to you, whilst any copies will be deleted/destroyed unless you have expressly approved for us to continue using your data.
§ 8 Obligation to share
The sharing of personal data is neither a legal nor a contractual requirement and no prerequisite for the conclusion of an agreement. There is no obligation for the sharing of data. However, the decision not to share information may lead to the outcome that we cannot consider your application.